About Me

My name is Lorena Ramirez, and as you may have noticed i am of MEXICAN background, and PROUD of it. I am currently in school in the 12th grade trying to finish my college applications, and trying not to get senioritis. I am currently 17 years old living in Gardena since I was one month old. I´m not a big fan of politics, one because fights will occur, and two for right now it´s not the most important thing on my mind. I would say more, but then this whole section would be an autobiography. So i'll leave it up to you if you want to know more.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Extra Curricular Activites

I'm involved in a lot of activites mostly because I enjoy helping out and being involved with others.

  • JSA (Junior Statement of America)-discuss and talk about events happening today.
  • Read for the Future-go tutor children at elemntary schools.
  • SRLA (Students Run Los Angeles)-get trained to run the LA Marathon.
  • LATIN CLUB!!! -Compete in the Academics and Athletics of Roman lifes with other schools.
  • CSF (California Scholarship Federation)- can apply for a scholarship
  • Med-COR Program-help us soar and rise and do the best we can possibly do.

No comments: